We all have a ton of parties and potlucks coming up with the holiday season. Sometimes it can be stressful and overwhelming, but I’m here to help. This is a recipe for one of my favorite party dips that everyone will love! It’s fast, easy and just has a few ingredients with things you probably already have on hand in the pantry. You guys are going to love this Buffalo Chicken Dip. It’s spicy, creamy and deliciously cheesy! Let me show you how quick and easy it is to put together!
Get some shredded chicken breast. I went super easy and got the stuff in the can. HUGE time saver!
Throw it in a bowl.
Add cream cheese,
blue cheese dressing,
blue cheese crumbles,
and shredded cheddar cheese. It’s a super cheesy love affair <3
Mix it all together and spoon into a shallow baking dish or two. Bake about 20 minutes until it’s heated through.
Add some green onion for garnish if you’re feelin’ fancy or just dig right in with some chips or crackers.
How easy is that?
Have a wonderful weekend and let the holiday festivities begin!
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Scoop into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
- Serve with chips, crackers or veggies.
I’m sharing this dip with my friends over at Fiesta Friday co-hosted by Judi @ cookingwithauntjuju and Stef @ The Kiwi Fruit! Come party with us 🙂