Happy Wednesday, friends! We had some family in town last week so I took the week off from blogging. It’s so nice to visit and reconnect with loved ones. It can also be exhausting 😉
Is anyone else completely caught off guard that Thanksgiving is next Thursday?! I cannot believe how quickly it came up on us. That’s a sign that it’s time to slow down a bit. So, for the rest of the year, I’m going to slow down, be present and savor each moment of the holiday season. Who’s with me? 🙋🎅
I had to share this recipe with you in the middle of our all things pasta focus. These Pull Apart Garlic Rolls are soooooo easy to make and were a perfect compliment to our Lasagna. A nice little tweak to classic garlic bread. A garlic bread, biscuit mash-up if you will. They would go wonderfully with any Thanksgiving meal!
Grab a tube of refrigerator biscuits.
Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in a large bowl.
Add butter, garlic powder, parsley and shredded mozzarella cheese to the bowl. Mix it all together.
Place pieces in the muffin tin.
3 pieces per cup. You’ll have 2 pieces left over, just toss them in a muffin cup to bake with the rest.
Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Serve nice and hot!
I hope you all enjoy this recipe and get a little time to slow down as we enter our busy holiday season ❤️
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuits (16.3oz)
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Add butter, garlic powder, parsley and shredded mozzarella cheese to the bowl. Mix it all together.
- Place pieces in the muffin tin, 3 pieces per cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve nice and hot!
I’m sharing these with my friends over at our weekly Fiesta Friday Party co-hosted by Antonia @ Zoale and Petra @ Food Eat Love.